1) They’re oftentimes yell out Sarah Conner’s name during intercourse.
2) It’s really uncomfortable, even inadvisable, to have sex in the shower (see also, “The Really Serious Problems With Having Sex With Other Humans”).
3) The clitoris ridiculously close to the self-destruct button.
4) After several years of ownership, bug in operating system causes fellatio to disappear from the options menu.
5) Even if your order one of the headless models, they can still sometimes get a headache.
6) If you think rectal thermometers are cold, just wait until you experience the index finger of a typical sex robot.
7) As advanced as they can be, are essentially emotionless and dead inside; not entirely dissimilar from your exes, so possibly a moot point.
8) When robots ultimately take over the world, will use the bits of your DNA clogging it’s insides to create an army of evil cyborg clones in your image.
9) Cuddle function oftentimes infected with a flatulence virus.
But The Really Great Thing About Sex Robots…
1) With a few tweaks, any unwanted pregnancy can be modified into a brand new iPhone.
Kit has been a regular contributor to MAD magazine for over ten years, and has also been regularly published by National Lampoon, Playboy, The American Bystander, Funny Or Die, SpongeBob Squarepants Comics, Points In Case and many others. His work has been called “sort of like ‘The Far Side’, but more offbeat and often much funnier” by people who should clearly know better. He lives with his wife and two dogs, all of whom do their best to tolerate his presence